- Young DM. Burn and Electrical Injury, Chapter 29, page 823. In Plastic Surgery 2nd Edition. Mathes SJ, Hentz VP ed.
- Morvant EM. Anasthesia For Burned Patients, Chapter 14, page 175. In Total Burn Care 3rd edition, Herndon DN, Elsevier 2007.
- Gurfinkel R et al. Histological assessment of tangentially excised burn eschar. Can J Plast Surg 2010 18(3): e33–e36.
- Wu XW et al. Effects of delayed wound excision and grafting in severely burned children. Arch Surg 2002;137: 1049-54.
- Klasen HJ. A review on the nonoperative removal of necrotic tissue from burn wounds. Burns 2000 May;26(3):207-22.
- Hansborough JF et al. Wound healing in partial thickness burn wounds treated with collagenase ointment versus silver sulfadiazine cream. J Burn Care Rehab 1995;16:241–47.
- NexoBrid®. Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Rosenberg L. Enzymatic debridement of burn wounds. Chapter 11 In Total Burn Care. D Herndon ed. Elsevier 2012.
- Rosenberg L et al. Safety and efficacy of a proteolytic enzyme for enymatic burn debridement: a preliminary report. Burns 2004;30:843–50.