1. Young DM. Burn and Electrical Injury, Chapter 29, page 823. In Plastic Surgery 2nd Edition. Mathes SJ, Hentz VP ed.
2. Morvant EM. Anasthesia For Burned Patients, Chapter 14, page 175. In Total Burn Care 3rd edition, Herndon DN, Elsevier 2007.
3. Gurfinkel R et al. Histological assessment of tangentially excised burn eschar. Can J Plast Surg 2010 18(3): e33–e36.
4. Wu XW et al. Effects of delayed wound excision and grafting in severely burned children. Arch Surg 2002;137: 1049-54.
5. Klasen HJ. A review on the nonoperative removal of necrotic tissue from burn wounds. Burns 2000 May;26(3):207-22.
6. Hansborough JF et al. Wound healing in partial thickness burn wounds treated with collagenase ointment versus silver sulfadiazine cream. J Burn Care Rehab 1995;16:241–47.
7. NexoBrid®. Summary of Product Characteristics.
8. Rosenberg L. Enzymatic debridement of burn wounds. Chapter 11 In Total Burn Care. D Herndon ed. Elsevier 2012.
9. Rosenberg L et al. Safety and efficacy of a proteolytic enzyme for enymatic burn debridement: a preliminary report. Burns 2004;30:843–50.